2016 Holiday Tea

To start off the new year, my friends and I toasted in the New Year at the Tea on the Tiber in Ellicott City, Maryland. It's a very cute and quaint little tea shop that looks like it came out of the Victorian era. The theme for our High Tea was anything between (1830-1920). 



The spread here was absolutely breath-taking. On the left side, there was Dairy-free, in the middle there was regular  sandwiches/cakes, and on the right was Gluten-free (which I was very happy that they could accommodate).





Best White Orchard tea I've ever had




Definitely a great way to start off the new year. 



Comments

  1. It was so nice to see you again! A very fun tea (although I look pretty miserable in those pictures, LOL)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II