Edwardian Tea 2023: The Tea Party That Almost Wasn't

Three years ago, I attempted to host my very first historical outing. However, this was at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic and the week before National shutdown. So... no tea party that year.  There was another attempt to have a gettogether in 2022 at the local beach... But we had to cancel due to a hurricane coming up the coast. Ready to give up, but I figured that maybe a this would be year to give it a final shot. . in 2023, Maybe the third time will be the charm? Thankfully a Sunday in late January was the best time to meet up, as everyone's schedules were open and conditions were favorable...ish. 😅 It started to rain some, but it bother us one bit since we'd be indoors.


Anyway, the tea was held at a beautiful Bed & Breakfast called Peace Hill Farm, located in Charles City Virginia. I really love that everything was from farm-to-table, and has a "feels like home" aesthetic. I've visited here a few times last year, and each visit is always a wonderful experience and I definitely wanted to share that experience with my friends. 

Homemade Carrot Soup <3 This was sooo good. 





I really hope to have another opportunity to host again someday. This tea was a lot of fun and well worth the wait! Again, I want to give a big thank you to everyone who attended, and to B&B owner, Louise, who helped make this get-together all possible.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II