Braddock Day Ball 2014

Went to the Braddock Day Ball last night at Gadsby's Tavern in Alexandria Virginia. How do I describe such an event like this? It was magical, luminescent, and . . . well, it was like stepping back in time.

Anyway, I made lots of new friends and danced the night away. Granted, some of the dance moves were complicated and difficult to follow, but I hung in there and stuck with it. My favorite dance though was the "Easter Thursday". It was informal and very easy to follow. I wish I had footage of that particular dance to show how easy it was.

Can't wait to go back and do this again in June for the Bread & Butter Ball, and in August for the Jane Austen Ball. They're just so much fun.




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II