Colonial Market Fair 2016

My goodness I'm so far behind on my blog updates. Since the Market Fair at the Banneker Museum last weekend, I have been constantly on the road to other events. More on that very soon.

While I did not take a lot of pictures this year, I did get the opportunity to network with a lot of people and talk about 18th century women's clothing. Even better, my friend Stephanie got to participate in doing a cooking demo this year (sadly I did not grab a photo of her). There were definitely a lot of changes this year. More performers, and more space! They even created an 18th century pen to put livestock in for everyone to interact with (sheep, chickens, pigs, ducks, goats). Next year, I will hopefully be doing two things: acting, and having a table set up with new items.


Me with Benjamin Banneker




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II