Summer at Colonial Williamsburg

Went to Colonial Williamsburg last month with my friend Stephanie. It was by far one of the most educational and inspirational visits I've ever had there. I got to visit the museum and asylum for the first time, I got to even see and touch items that were freshly dug up by young aspiring archeologists, and even go up to the cupola of the Governor's Mansion. There's definitely a lot more to do and see there, and my plans on coming back are very high.


That awesome arch at the Governor's Palace I always see in blogs


My friend Zach who is working on a painting



Lantern lighting




On the roof of the Governor's Palace

Look how beautiful that is! 


Young Thomas Jefferson (Right) and James Madison (Left)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II