18th Century Market Fair

Went to the Market Fair in Ft. Frederick on Friday pretty early in the morning (7am to be exact. We didn't arrive to the park grounds until 9am). I don't have a lot of pictures of my experience there, because of a family emergency that happened but here are some pictures that I was able to take.


                         A trio of Brown Bess's. I could only look at them in awe at their craftsmanship.


Sutlers preparing their wares for the day.










                                                         Ft. Frederick in the background


                                       My Lt. enjoying boiled peanuts; they were pretty good.

                                           My friend cracking jokes during our lunch break

  My friend the Wig Dresser, speaking with a customer about the features of a particular wig.

My stash from the fair. A Regency day dress from Period Impressions, wool roving, and a gorgeous black embroidered fabric that I plan to use to make my pair of stays.


Sadly I did not get any pictures of myself in the Robe l'anglaise I made, but there will be other pictures of the dress in future 18th century events. Anyway, in retrospect I think this year's festival was fun, and definitely something I am looking forward to next year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II