Francaise Diner 2016

Just got back from a whole week of visiting friends and family in Colonial Williamsburg (more on that later), but before heading down, my friend and I went to the Francaise dinner at the Gadsby's Tavern in Alexandria, VA. This was our first time attending the event, and my goodness we were floored at how much hard work and beautiful silks you could push into one dining room. The only regret I have is not having a camera with good lighting. 





The ship on her head was my favorite piece



Fabulous!

I have no idea what we were doing


Comments

  1. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more! There were so many people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II