Busy Busy Busy!

With so many 18th century events coming up in June, I had the urge to make several new things for the Summer.


  • Handmade neckerchief out of pure cotton fabric
  • Handmade/Machine sewn Cotton Batiste apron 
  • 1790's -1812 Open Robe gown out of the Waverley curtain fabric 
  • 1770's Jacket with a swallow-tail peplum, out of Waverley curtain fabric (with a matching stomacher)
  • Green stomacher out of scrap fabric I bought in Historic Ellicott City back in January
  • 2 drawstring bags (to store knitting and sewing demos during reenactments)
  • Yellow Petticoat with flounce out of pure cotton fabric 
  • Rosette to decorate my caps (Should be making a tutorial soon)

When I can, I'll post pictures of each item including the details of how I made them. But for now, gotta get back to planning out what to put on the exhibit tables for the market fair in two weeks at the Benjamin Banneker Museum! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II