2017 Year In Review


!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


2017 has come to a close (...good riddance) and now to welcome in the new year with boxing gloves, prepared and ready for anything 2018 has in store. I'm much wiser and ready. 

That being said, 2017 has been a year of good challenges and opportunities. I was introduced to many wonderful people who work in the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation during my Spring internship, .I participated in some really cool reenactments in Yorktown and Londontowne, and I had the opportunity to of course challenge myself at new patterns that I've always dreamed of working with. And let me tell you, now that it's the new year, I am already setting up goals to reach and tackle. So without further delay here's the highlights of 2017. 



SPRING 



SUMMER



FALL 


WINTER



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II