Regency Bonnet progress

With only two weeks left until my reenactment at Bladensburg, my early regency bonnet is just about done. As mentioned before in my earlier post, I wanted my bonnet to look as close as possible to the painting, so with close observation and research, I was able to get the right thickness in ribbon to help fill out the hat.








Perhaps later, I'll add lace under the hat and then adorn the top with either flowers or feathers; I'm not absolutely sure, so I'll probably do some more research, or just leave it be (sometimes, simple is always best). Any-who, the next project to make for this kit, are the detachable sleeves, and the chemisette (which will more than likely be part of my sewing demonstration). So stay tuned! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II