Chessie-Con, and Historical Sew Forthnightly challenge #21 progress


My goodness, It's been a very busy month for me. Aside from bracing myself for the Christmas rush in October (the "joys" of working retail), I have been doing a lot of sewing and jewelry making for an upcoming convention called "Chessie Con". It's not exactly an anime convention, but a convention for ALL things Geek and Science Fiction and Fantasy . (Think Game of Thrones, and Lord of the Rings, and Doctor Who.)

While I am very inquisitive about this convention, and it's going on's, I'll mostly in the artist alley/dealer's room helping out a good friend of mine sell her jewelry, as well as selling and advertising my Steampunk jewelry and a few other hand-made items.

As far as all of the sewing, I have been diligently working on the Victorian Flounced petticoat and over skirt, to go with my steampunk attire. It's been a lot of fun to sew it, but my goodness, keeping track of all of those knife pleats and pinning the lace to everything, I had to run back to work to buy more whenever I ran out. The overskirt hasn't been started on yet, but that could be finished within a day since it doesn't require any flounces/ruffles/lace (maybe later). 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II