Some end of the Winter Knitting

 A couple of days ago, I was "stash busting". I searched though my yarn stash to see what I could still use or donate, when I came across a few skeins of burgundy Ella Rae yarn. 


One skein out of 3

Knowing that I just couldn't part with it, I researched all over the web to see what pattern would best work for Ella's weight and lo and behold, I found this easy and simple caplet to knit up quick. And by simple, I mean that the pattern only called for knitting, purling, and yarning over. Simple as that!

Granted, I won't be able to wear it this spring (unless the A/C is on blast at work), but it's definitely a great outfit to wear during this upcoming fall and winter.

This beautiful caplet is brought to you by Yarnspirations



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II