My To Do List

So, I'm a little behind on my sewing and knitting mostly due to work however, I do have a few things on my "to do" list that I'd like to knock off before the month is over.


1. Get my sewing corner established. A couple of days ago, I spoke with my mom about using the spare room she keeps her things in as a sewing room mostly because I just don't have the space like I used to back at my old apartment.

2. To finally finish my 1809 Regency Day dress. It's been on my short mannequin for a while now mostly because I've left my regular dress maker's dummy in storage. All I have to do now, is just add the skirt, and the buttons and voila! It'll be ready for the spring/summer Regency event(s).

3. Get started and finish my Historical Sew Monthly project for April. The French Revolution Cockade

4. Redo my husband's 18th century waistcoat. Right now, it's a hodgepodge of different fabrics with very different prints. I don't' know what I was thinking when I decided to add the Tartan plaid fabric to the lining, but because of that it's now nicknamed "Frankenvest". Sometime pretty soon, I'll replace it with matching muslin lining so it'll look a little more….appealing.

5. Get my pattern for my Pet-en-l'air. Granted, I'm starting to change my mind on that and just settling for a JPRyan ladies' jacket.

6. Finish knitting my red caplet.



So, those are my future plans. I'm hoping that I can get all 6 done by the end of May, which would be perfect, but who knows?



Comments

  1. Can't wait to see some of these outfits come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Me too. I've been working on these projects little by little though, but once I get my sewing corner, I can get a little more room to really spread out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II