Upgrade!

Last year, I wrote a list of things I wanted to accomplish for the upcoming year. One of them was to have a sewing corner where I could freely work without any space restrictions. Well, this week was the best time to make it happen. Last month, one of my roommates moved out leaving the spare bedroom to be a storage room. I took the opportunity to clean the corner of my own room out and build the sewing corner I've always wanted.


At first, it was just a TV tray with the sewing machine on top of it and my dress maker's dummy, but after a while the space was still very limited. So my mother volunteered to donate her table top which is more than enough room for me to stretch out and really get to work. A little later on, I plan on getting a shelf so I can put things like ribbons on top, and maybe some cute fashion plates for inspiration and reference. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II