Colonial Photoshoot today

I needed to get some pictures together for a set of business cards I am working on for reenactments, so today my friend Luis and I went to the Adelphi Mill in Adelphi, MD (the only surviving mill in Washington DC dating back to the 1700's.) to do them.The mill was definitely the perfect place to do anything historical and just so happened to be down the street from our neighborhood. Plus, it was a great time for Luis to practice using his new camera lens that he bought.

For this set, I am impersonating my semi-ficticious character that I play during Rev. War Reenactments, named Martha Z. Carter; British Loyalist and seamstress. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II