Regency Open Gown Curtain-a-long 2.0

It all started with the curtain-along, 9 yards of Waverly fabric, 24 hours, and a crazy idea that I had no idea would work. I wanted to make an open robe gown for an upcoming reenactment that involved the war of 1812, and given the pattern that I had (a basic 1809 day dress) I knew that I would have to make some adjustments in the front in order for it to work. It took me at least 3 tries, but I did it. With that being said, the robe does looks a bit snug on the mannequin but given my anatomy, it may work out just fine. :D 





Next, is pleating and attaching the train to the back of the robe, finish sewing the arm holes, and then voila!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II