One Piece cosplay: Nico Robin

Last Saturday, my husband and I were watching One Piece on Toonami, when I came up with a great idea for a costume for next years Katsucon: Nico Robin's Galley La shirt.

The shirt was by far the easiest thing to construct. The pink T-shirt was something I already had from this past Summer, and to add the Galley Shipping Company logo I got it done professionally at the mall with vinyl letters (much more durable than silk screening). Other than that, all that's left to add are jeans and my flat shoes for easy walking, and of course the wig. I definitely think that this is a perfect casual cosplay (or for regular wear) any time of the year. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II