2015: My Year in Review

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My! 2015 certainly has been an interesting year. Looking back, I'm very happy to have experienced a lot of things that were definitely "once in a blue moon" or "once in a lifetime" thing for me. For example, being able to see and board the famous reproduction of the L'Hermione. Something I'm sure I'll never get to experience again (but hope to again one day). I've also made new things I've never tried before, which I thought was really enlightening. With that being said, here is my year in review (there's definitely a lot more on the list, but I decided to contain it to just 15).

2015 Favorites
Treaty of Ghent Frolic
L'Hermione visit

Colonial Williamsburg



This year in 2016, I already have projects planned and already in progress. As far as events, let's just say my weekends are officially booked, starting…tomorrow.

2016 In Progress

  1. Victorian bustle Pad
  2. Francaise Dinner raffle prize (won't give the secret item away until after the event is done)
  3. Regency Sari Dress
  4. 1860's Purple (Half Mourning) day dress
  5. Victorian undergarments
  6. Francaise Gown or Pet en L'air (Not 100% sure yet)
  7. Knitted Pineapple Reticule
  8. Update 1812 Chemisette (This time, all the Ruffles)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II