Snow-accolypse sewing 1

Since being stuck in the house this weekend due to Blizzard Jonas, I have decided to take up some sewing. That way it would help me tackle cabin fever, as well as finishing up UFO's (Un-Finished Objects) and start some new ones.

At least 2 feet of snow outside! 


So far, I have finished up my gown for the Francaise Dinner in March, by re-purposing my Waverly gown (again) and added a stomacher and longer sleeve flounces as well as trim. This transformation took me about a day and a half (started Friday evening into Saturday night). 

What it looks like before the extra trim is added to the bodice




After this, I'm probably going to get started on my Civil War day dress or maybe some knitting. So many choices and plenty of time. 




Stay tuned, and stay warm! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II