New Additions to the Fabric stash

Met up with a friend after work yesterday, who told me that her grandmother was getting rid of some fabric, but didn't want to exactly throw it away. When I volunteered to give it a home, I was overwhelmed with how much I was actually getting. While it's not pictured, I was given 2 HUGE garbage bags full of uncut and unused fabric. I was very thankful but didn't have enough room to store it all in. I ended up dividing it up with another friend of mine who has a passion for sewing and I took what I couldn't part with. I see a lot of potential with these yards of fabric, especially the wool fabric in the far back. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bram Stoker's Dracula Movie (1992) Synopsis Pt. I

Fichu construction & Tutorial

Time Skip Perona Cosplay dress Part II